• Route: Phnom Penh – Royal Palace – Wat Phnom – Siem Reap – Tonle sap lake – Angkor Thom – Angkor Wat
• Travel style: Short tour
• Duration: 3Days/2Nights
• Tour Code: ACCAM3D-1
• Arrival: Phnom Penh
• Departure: Siem Reap
Uncover the secrets of Cambodia’s mystical Angkor Wat region during three full days of exploration and adventure. Investigate these sacred temples and explore from Angkor Wat to Ta Prohm with a knowledgeable local guide. Be awed not only by the ruins but by stories of god-kings and lost civilisations, ancient mythology and fascinating folklore. Trek through the dense, steamy Cambodian jungle to admire Hindu sculptures that were carved into a riverbed over a thousand years ago, sample plenty of spicy Khmer dishes and meet locals who reside in stilted villages atop Tonle Sap. This is the perfect addition to any holiday in Cambodia
Phnom Penh is also the gateway to an exotic land - the world heritage site, the largest religious complex in the world, the temples of Angkor in the west, the beaches of the southern coast and the ethnic minorities of the North-eastern provinces. Beside the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, the National Museum, the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, the Choeng Ek Killing Fields and Wat Phnom, there are several market places selling carvings, paintings, silk, silver, gems and even antiques. Indeed, an ideal destination for a leisurely day tour
- DAY 1: PHNOM PENH ARRIVAL – ROYAL PALACE – NATIONAL MUSEUM – WAT PHNOM
- DAY 2: PHNOM PENH - SIEM REAP
- DAY 3: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR THOM – ANGKOR WHAT - DEPARTURE
- Explore Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat
- Enjoy Khmer Apsara Dance show
- Explore Phnom Penh - the national capital since French colonization of Cambodia
- All prices are quoted in USD/ per person, based on Double/Twin occupancy
- Private services & daily departure
- Supplement for standard Cambodian menu meals
- Surcharge for Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve
- Surcharge for booking during Peak season at hotel: Xmas, New Year, Chinese New Year
- [Free] Mineral water is available.
- Traditional Gift
TOUR COST INCLUDED:
- Private transfer during program + transfer from PNH-REP
- Private English Speaking Tour Guide during program
- Accommodation (1 Nights in Phnom Penh, 1 nights at Siem Reap)
- Meal: As mentioned in itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Entrance fee to all destinations in program
- Boat fee to Tunle Sap
- Tuk Tuk fee during program Day 1
- Cold drinking water
- Government tax
TOUR COST NOT INCLUDES:
- Cambodia Visa 30$
- Insurance (Highly recommend to take your own insurance before your departure)
- Personal expenses, like drink, laundry etc.
- Other not mentioned
Standard – 3star
Superior – 4star
Deluxe – 5star
City river hotel
Angkor Holiday hotel
Royal Empire hotel
Somadevi Angkor hotel
Royal Angkor resort
Angkor Palace hotel
Phnom Penh hotel
Sokha Phnom Penh hotel
DAY 01: Phnom Penh Arrival – Royal Palace – National Museum – Wat Phnom (D)
Welcome by your local guide upon arrival and transfer to hotel. The afternoon devoted to visiting Phnom Penh on Tuk Tuk rides: the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, the National Museum, exposing masterpieces of Khmer art and Wat Phnom Temple, a small hill crowned by an active Wat (Pagoda) marks the legendary founding place of the Phnom Penh. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
DAY 02: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap – Sunset Boat Trip on Tunle Sap Lake – Apsara Dance Dinner (B/L/D)
Today you will have early breakfast at hotel, then overland transfer on private vehicle for a long drive to Siem Reap. Road takes 312km approximately 6-7 hours drive. Along the way, we stop at famous spider market in Skuon. You may have lunch on the way or late lunch on arrival Siem Reap at local restaurant (on your own expense).
Upon arrival Siem Reap, check in hotel for a quick refresh then transfer to embark on boat trip to Tunle Sap Lake for sunset, the “Great Lake” of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia. Here, enjoy a brief cruise past floating villages complete with schools, restaurants, and hospitals. Return to city and enjoy your dinner with Apsara Dance Show before transfer back to hotel.
DAY 03: Siem Reap- Angkor Thom - Angkor What - Ta Prohm – Departure (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century) : the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Continue visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor, Angkor Wat, the temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, visit to Ta Prohm, one of the area’s most beautiful temples. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. After visit, Ta Prohm if time and energy permitted visit Old market for some souvenir before hitting the road to Siem Reap Airport for departure flight.