• Route: Siem Reap – Tonle sap lake – Angkor Thom – Banteay Srei – Artisan D’Angkor
• Travel style: Short tour
• Duration: 4Days/3Nights
• Tour Code: ACCAM4D-1
• Arrival: Siem Reap
• Departure: Siem Reap
Uncover the secrets of Cambodia’s mystical Angkor Wat region during three full days of exploration and adventure. Investigate these sacred temples and explore from Angkor Wat to Ta Prohm with a knowledgeable local guide. Be awed not only by the ruins but by stories of god-kings and lost civilisations, ancient mythology and fascinating folklore. Trek through the dense, steamy Cambodian jungle to admire Hindu sculptures that were carved into a riverbed over a thousand years ago, sample plenty of spicy Khmer dishes and meet locals who reside in stilted villages atop Tonle Sap. This is the perfect addition to any holiday in Cambodia
- DAY 1: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL
- DAY 2: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR THOM – ANGKOR WAT
- DAY 3: SIEM REAP – BANTEAY SREI – TONE SAP
- DAY 4: SIEM REAP – ARTISAN D’ANGKOR - DEPARTURE
- Explore Angkor Thom
- Enjoy Khmer Apsara Dance show
- Enjoy boat trip on Tonle Sap lake
- All prices are quoted in USD/ per person, based on Double/Twin occupancy
- Private services & daily departure
- Supplement for standard Cambodian menu meals
- Surcharge for Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve
- Surcharge for booking during Peak season at hotel: Xmas, New Year, Chinese New Year
- [Free] Mineral water is available.
- [Free] Traditional Gift
- Full private A/C vehicle transfer as program.
- Private tour with English speaking tours guide.
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room (3 nights in REP)
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch)
- Boat trip fee at Tonle Sap
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Cold mineral water & Tissues on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Cambodia visa fee 30$
- Domestic/International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.
Standard – 3star
Superior – 4star
Deluxe – 5star
City river hotel
Angkor Holiday hotel
Royal Empire hotel
Somadevi Angkor hotel
Royal Angkor resort
Angkor Palace hotel
DAY 01: Arrival Siem Reap
Upon arrival at Siem Reap International Airport, meet our driver and guide then transfer direct to hotel. The room will be ready at 14:00PM (Official check in time). Remain of the day is free and overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 02: Siem Reap Tour - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, first visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, continue to seeing the architectural masterpiece of Angkor Wat. We stroll around this massive monument, exploring the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 03: Siem Reap – Banteay Srei – Tonle Sap Chong Kneas Floating Village (B/L)
After breakfast, visit the temple of Banteay Srei temple (women's castle), it is considered a classic pearl in the crown of Khmer art. Then continue to visit Banteay Samre, established in the third quarter of the 12th century. It consists of a central temple consists of two four-winged library a hall before and after example of very good southern accompany reservations. Lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will take a boat trip at the Tonle Sap, about 16 km from the southeastern city of Siem Reap. Here is a good choice for you to visit the floating village. This is a relatively small village, provides a good insight into the Tonle Sap village lifestyle. The village is almost entirely in fishing and related activities. If the time permitted, before returning to the hotel, we will stop at Old Market. You will find artifacts, gold and silver jewelery, precious stones, silk, stone and wood carvings, as well as shirts, CD and other memorabilia. Then, back to Hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 04: Siem Reap – Artisan D’Angkor – Silk Farm (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. This morning, visit the handicraft center and family Artisans D’Angkor and Silk Farm, there was built by a French NGO to revive Cambodia's beautiful silk production. We can see every step of silk production. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, free time until transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure back.